7/14/2010

July Close to My Heart Spotlight Blog Hop

Hope you are all staying cool this very hot summer! Welcome to the July Spotlight Blog Hop!  If you have found yourself here from Haley's Blog, then you are in the right place.  This month we are spotlighting the Cupcake Sprinkles Stamp Set (D1336) and here is my card.  



For my card, I used the My Reflections Unforgettable Level 2 Paper Pack.  It gave my card a whimsical type of feeling, which the paper pack doesn't really evoke for me. It is amazing to me that how you use the paper can make such a difference.  I wanted chocolate sprinkles on my cupcake, so I colored the sprinkles with Chocolate marker and covered it with Liquid Glass.  Can I tell you how much I love Liquid Glass?  It can add that little bit of extra punch to your project as well as it works as an adhesive as well.  I can tell you that it is one of my favorite embellishments and it lasts forever!

Products Used
  • Stamps: D1336 Cupcake Sprinkles
  • Pattern:  From Carol Lawrence's Blog
  • Paper:  Unforgettable My Reflections Level 2 Paper Pack (X7106B)
  • Inks:  Cocoa (Z2114) and Sorbet (Z2164), Chocolate Marker (Z2311)
  • Embellishments:  Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Other Products:  Adhesive, Piercing Tool Kit (Z1114), Sponge Dauber (Z726) and foam pop dots.
 If you are ready to move on, then head on over to  Jenifer Benner's Blog.

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!