2/17/2011

Do You Like Accordion Flowers?

Have you seen those gorgeous Accordion Flowers but don't know how to make them?  Well let me show you an awesome Video Tutorial made by fellow CTMH Consultant and Heart 2 Heart Challenge Design Team member, Lisa Stenz.  I was able to watch this video one time and make some pretty awesome flowers.  Now to make a card with them....


You can find Lisa Stenz's awesome artwork on her blog, www.lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com.  Plus she gave me permission to post her video on my blog.  Thanks, Lisa!  Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Love this instructional video; I've seen these flowers on some of the blogs and wanted to know how to make them - doesn't look hard at all!! thanks Melinda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!