5/29/2011

Try Our Sketch Challenge at H2H this week!

Welcome to my blog and another challenge with Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  This week is a sketch challenge.  Aren't you excited?  Drum roll ........... Here is the sketch that we are using:
Interesting sketch, huh?  Don't ask me why, but what came into my mind was a quilt card.  I googled quilt patterns and found one I liked:
Using the Miracle Level 2 Paper Pack with a hint of the pink patterned paper from the Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Pack, this is what I came up with:
My stamped image is not real big like in the sketch but I wanted to let the pattern speak for itself.

Please check out the other design team member's projects:

and then create your own project featuring this gorgeous sketch!  Your projects must include CTMH products, but do not have to be 100% CTMH.  If other products are used, a list or description of what was used would be appreciated. Remember to post it on the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog.  You could win some fantastic prizes from our June Sponsors, Michelle Owen and Romaine Rancier.

8 comments:

  1. So creative! I love your take on the sketch. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilted look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great job with the sketch, your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! I love quilts, and you did a great job with your quilt card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought when I saw this was "stained glass window!" but then realized it was a quilt - my sister in law would love this, so I may have to case it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda, this is fantastic!!! Love the quilt blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I have never made one of these maybe I should try! Great job Melinda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!