2/14/2012

Same Stamps, Different Theme

Who doesn’t like a good deal?  I know that I do.  How many times do you see a stamp set and know exactly how you are going to use it……. one time, one use.  I sometimes challenge myself to use a stamp set with a different paper pack, color, theme than I have already used it for.  Try going to a crop way out in the middle of nowhere and only bring a few supplies and the stamp set.  Now THAT is a challenge! 
This video shows you how you can take a stamp set that just screams “BOY” and with different colored ink and different embellishments, you can have “GIRL”.






You can order this stamp set on my website. Click here and see what Close to My Heart has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!