3/01/2012

Embrace the Philosophy of Fun with Close to My Heart!

This month we have one of the best promotions I have seen.  Embrace the Philosophy of Fun with a FREE Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

March is a great time to share Close To My Heart's philosophy of fun! New Consultants who sign up in March will receive a fabulous Cricut® Art Philosophy collection FREE!


Do you already have a Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge?  Then choose $100 in product credit instead.  The Cricut Art Philosophy collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124, adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit. It's time for everyone to embrace the philosophy of fun - Consultant and Cricut® fun!


Check out this video showing the details of this great promotion.



What an incredible addition to an already fantastic New Consultant Kit!

With this promotion you will receive approximately $400 in Close to My Heart products for only $99.  Not to mention the awesome add-ons that you can add onto your New Consultant Kit.
Consultant-ChooseMe1_text
And:
Consultant-ChooseMe2_text
And:
Consultant-ChooseMe3_text


I would love to have you join my team.  I encourage you to join if you want to sell or if you just want the discount.  It is an awesome deal!  Click here if you are ready to sign up now.  If you have any questions or would just like to talk it over, feel free to contact me.  I would love to talk with you about Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!