8/09/2012

Any Shape Day on the Artiste in August Blog Hop


Hope you are enjoying our blog hop.  I am so glad that I am participating because it is keeping me super busy creating with my new Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Collection.  This is a circular hop and  Pamela O'Connor is the blog in front of mine.  We are a group of Close to My Heart Consultants who are making a different project each day using our brand new Close to My Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Collection.  Each day we will be focusing on a different shape or box that you can cut out with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.

I am so glad that it is any shape day.  I cut this gorgeous cone out last week but had to wait until today to show you what I made.


Here is the other side of my cone.



The Cone is found on pg 61 in the Artiste Handbook and pg 61 in the Assembly Guide.  I cut it at 11" (height).  The beige patterned paper was cut at 13".  It was not really 13", but that is what I had to set my Cricut.  I cut the pink patterned paper at 11" like the cone, but I wanted a larger side panel.  I was going to replace the pink panel with the beige panel but decided I liked it better layered with both of the layers.




I gathered (with needle and thread) our black tulle ribbon to add a little frill and flair to the top of my cone.



I wanted to show you a close up of both sides of the cone.



The silhouette, frame and Eiffel Tower were all cut with the Cricut Artiste.  The ticket is actually from the La Belle Vie My Stickease.  I stamped it with the Le Jardin Stamp Set.  I rubbed some Glitz Glitter Gel on the Eiffel tower so that it would show up on the dark patterned paper.   I finished it all off with gray Opaques.  Here is the other side.



Don't you really want the Cricut Artiste?  Look at all you receive with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection.


  • The Cartridge has 700 images - Themed Projects, Cards, Font, and 3-D Items
  • Has 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets that coordinates perfectly with the shapes cut out by the Artiste
  • Has 3 Coordination 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements Sheets including a Mini Album
Contact me today to get the entire collection  for just $99 (retail value of nearly $125) or you can place your order on my website.

Now please continue hopping.  Your next stop will be to Tina Gale Husong's Blog.  

And then please come back tomorrow!  This Blog Hop goes all August long.  See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Wow - this project will be perfect to top off my La Belle Vie board! I am going to have to make one as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!