8/13/2012

Day 14 of the Artiste in August Blog Hop


Welcome to the 14th day of the Artiste in August Blog Hop.  This is a circular hop and  Pamela O'Connor is the blog in front of mine.  We are a group of Close to My Heart Consultants who are making a different project each day using our brand new Close to My Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Collection.  Each day we will be focusing on a different shape or box that you can cut out with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.

Today we are making the Bow Tie Box that can be found on pg 75 in the Artiste Handbook and pg 63 in the Artiste Assembly Book.  I used the Close to my Heart Dakota paper pack to make this cute box that looks like a man's shirt complete with bow tie.  I used the Zip Strip that comes at the top of our patterned paper as part of the design.  I have seen these shirts with the decorative trim down the middle and the buttons behind it and that is what I wanted my little box to look like.



Underneath the collar I placed two of our tiny velcro closures to keep the box closed.  The embellishment on the tie is a Grey Sparkle Badge Button, one of our new embellishments.  I cannot make something without a little bling!

Here is another view of my box.  The box was cut out at 5", which is the size indicated on the Artiste Handbook.  I inked the edges with Pacific Ink.  I put this together in about 5 minutes once I had the design in my mind.  It was that easy!



Look at all you receive with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection.


  • The Cartridge has 700 images - Themed Projects, Cards, Font, and 3-D Items
  • Has 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets that coordinates perfectly with the shapes cut out by the Artiste
  • Has 3 Coordination 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements Sheets including a Mini Album
Contact me today to get the entire collection  for just $99 (retail value of nearly $125) or you can place your order on my website.

Now please continue hopping.  Your next stop will be to Tina Gale Husong's Blog.  

And then please come back tomorrow!  This Blog Hop goes all August long.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!