10/02/2012

Have I told you recently how much I love Studio J Express?  And have I told you how excited I am that Close to My Heart is offering this super duper awesome special promotion for Studio J this month called Save with Studio J?

Here are the details: Get a free Studio J® layout in October! In this special promotion, you will receive a free custom-printed layout when you buy 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. Up to 4 free layouts! It’s a great time to use any Member Bonus layouts you may have. If you haven’t tried Studio J yet, now is the time to start!

Dates: October 1–31, 2012

I am  going to show some of the beautiful and ever-so-easy artwork I have created with Studio J Express and show you how to set up your own account and create away for only $6.95 per two-page layout in the coming days.  You will just love it.  No software to load or to take room in your computer.  Click here to learn more about Studio J or to set up a free account.  It costs nothing to try!

Also, remember that I am offering an additional FREE Studio J 5-pack to the first 5 people who take advantage of this promotion!  Check out my Giveaways page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!