10/09/2012

Look At Me Studio J!

Are you behind in your  scrapbooking?  Do you have tons of pictures that you are going to scrapbook but are totally overwhelmed?  Do you love to take Digital photos of your friends, family ,and special events, but never get them developed?

Well Studio J might be your answer.  In July, Close to My Heart released the Studio J Express Collection.  You choose the pictures and in 10 minutes (I kid you not), you will have a two page layout that is knock your socks off gorgeous!

One of the ways that my family uses Studio J is when we go on vacation together we take lots of pictures.  Now each of us can make 2 page layouts and share them with each other.  We can do this by way of the free jpegs we receive of each 2 page layout.  I can email them to my family members and they can get them printed at Sams or Costco.  This way  we can have a collaborative Family Scrapbook.  How fun!  I love that everyone has a hand in the journaling and the memories.

My kids are grown and I have grandkids.  We went on a fantastic vacation to Lake Joe Wheeler in Alabama.  My family all lives in different places so getting together is a priority for us.  We rented 3 cottages at Lake Wheeler and spent 5 days together.  We had a ball and I wanted to remember all of the good times with a scrapbook.

The Studio J Express Collection was perfect  for these pictures.  Here is a layout where I am posing with 5 grandkids.  First we were sitting up straight with our best smiles.  On the following page we are hamming it up for the camera.  So much fun!


During the month of October, when you purchase 9 2-page layouts, you will receive 1 2-pg layout FREE!  Each 2-pg layout costs $6.95.  This is a great price.  Shipping is only $4.95 for up to 50 2-pg layouts per order.

Order your layouts from me and if you are one of my first 5 Studio J customers taking advantage of the October Studio J promotion, I will give you a Studio J 5 pack totally free!  Now how cool is that?

Ready to get started?  Log in here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!