3/06/2013

I Updated My H2H CAS Challenge Card


This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is to make a CAS (Clean and Simple) artwork.

I made my card when I was at my Close to My Heart Team's, The Bling Team, Stamp Camp.  Now anyone who knows me knows that I am not real good at getting much done when I am around a group of people.  I love to talk and tend to get distracted.

This is the card I made for the CAS Challenge on H2H.  I loved how it left lots of white space and I thought that my design was pretty good.  But something was wrong and it bugged me.

Here is my first card:


Here is my card after I made a much needed change:



Can you see the difference?  All I did was change the tiny pink gem in the middle of the big pink flower to a larger pink gem.  I think it balanced it out better.  Now I really like my card!

I am going to post the reminder to join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  We have new challenges every week. We would love you to participate.   Please go to  heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com and check out this week's challenge.  

Here are a few rules:  
*Our challenges are open to everyone!
*To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery.
*Be sure to go here and direct link to your challenge post so we can see your artwork! 
*In order to enter a challenge, you must use Close To My Heart products but your project does not have to be 100% CTMH.
*If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description.
* You MUST mention H2H challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated).
*Spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog.
*Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close To My Heart way!
Note: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!