7/11/2013

Video Using Cricut Craft Room with Close to My Heart


First of all I have to say that I love my Gypsy.  Once I started using the Cricut, I discovered that I could not do what I wanted to do with it and that I needed the Gypsy.  I love it and have never looked back.  Until now.

There is a free program out there called the Cricut Craft Room.  It is free and looks pretty easy to use.  I have my fingers crossed that it will work on my iPad 2.  With the Cricut Craft Room, it looks like I can use it to do what I have been doing with my Gypsy and if I can use my iPad 2, I can actually see it better to do it since the screen on my Gypsy is pretty small.  I will report back here after I have played with it a bit.

So watch this video with the beautiful Monica Wilhongi and see if the Cricut Craft Room is as exciting to you as it is to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!