Welcome to the Gratitude with an Attitude Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop. This month I am following LaJeania Hicks. Our blog hop is a circular hop. You just click on the link to the next blog on the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog. If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs near the bottom of my post. Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.
However, I needed to design my Christmas card workshops. I love unusual cards and I love to make them. I found this adorable card and tutorial a few years ago and I wanted to make it. It is a spinner card. But I needed a gingerbread man stamp and Close to My Heart did not make one. Instead I made a Halloween card with a bat that slid back and forth and was pretty happy with it.
But I was still hankering to make a gingerbread man spinner card. Imagine my joy when I saw this new Close to My Heart Stamp Set!
Do you see the absolutely adorable little gingerbread man! Woo Hoo! I am in Heaven! And here is my card:
I used the Sparkle and Shine paper pack for this card. I played and played around with the top piece and was just not satisfied with the patterned paper so I decided to make my own. The top piece is put together with our Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape and Silver Glitter Trim. I just love how happy and cheery it is.
Like what you see? It is all a part of the fantastic Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide Promotion. When you place an order of $100 or more (retail price) between October 15 and December 31 from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, you qualify for one free star item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide. Youll love the sparkle, the ease, and the savings! Receive one free "star" item for each $100 in your order.
Want a mini catalog? I can drop you one in the mail. Just email me your address.
Now, hop on over to our next Blog hopper, the very talented, Angela Garcia and see what she has made for you to see!
If you get lost, here are the links to our participating blog hoppers.
- Pamela O'Connor ~ http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
- LaJeania Hicks ~ http://scraptilyoudrop.blogspot.com/
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com
- Angela Garcia ~ http://angelascraftcloset.blogspot.com/
- Becky McClain ~ http://beckysstudio-cards.blogspot.com
- Sandra VanWoerden ~ http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com
- Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com
- Melissa Robinson ~ http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
- Jen Patrick~ http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
- Hilary Reynolds~http://stampcraftyreader.blogspot.com