11/19/2013

Random Drawing for Free Product and Video


Entries are coming in for my random drawing for an incredible, fantastic box of goodies worth over $150.

You can read about it in yesterday's post.

What I want to talk about today is why you would want to enter my drawing.  I absolutely love Close to My Heart and have been a consultant for over 7 years.  A little over a year ago, I decided to really work my business and with the encouragement of fellow Consultants and my upline, I became a Director and started growing my team in earnest.  I believe that I have the best team in Close to My Heart.  Loving, caring, funny, and creative people who I enjoy being around and mentoring when they ask.

Close to My Heart is a wonderful company to work for and it has incredible, diverse products which really pushes my creativity to new levels.

Watch the video below and you will learn more and then click on the link above and enter my drawing to win a New Consultant kit and join the Bling Team.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!