2/26/2014

Check Out My Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Workshop


Pink and Brown.  Add a little green and you have Ivy Lane.  I must admit that I was not sure about this paper pack.  I used so much pink one year that I became a little tired of it.  But in putting together these layouts, I found that Ivy Lane is very elegant and makes up such pretty layouts.  You really need to see them in person to appreciate how beautiful they are.

I am offering this Workshop as my March Scrapbooking Workshop.


Live in the Memphis area?  I have scheduled 3 different days and times for this workshop and I hope that one of them will work with your schedule.  I am  taking sign-ups now.  Click on the PayPal button below to sign up and to pay for your workshop or email me to arrange other payment options.


Dates:  Saturday, March 15th at 10 am (RSVP by March 6)   OR
           Friday, March 28th at 10 am  (RSVP by March 15)   OR
           Saturday, March 29th at 1 pm  (RSVP by March 15)


Can you believe it?  FOUR 2 page layouts for only $40!  Plus you take home the full sized stamp set that comes with the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go.

I will have all your pieces cut out for you and all supplies are included except for your adhesive.  Bring your scissors and your adhesive and you are set!


Reserve Your Workshop Spot Now!


Don't live in Memphis?  You can take advantage of this as well.  Either go to my website and order the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go and the Ivy Lane Complements and I will send you the Cricut Craft Room file to cut this workshop out on your own Cricut.  You will need the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge and you will need to add 8 sheets of cardstock (2 each - Bamboo, Hollyhock, White Daisy, and Kraft) from your stash.

OR let me cut it out and send it to you.  There will be a charge of $5 extra for postage.  The workshop will be mailed to you approximately 2 weeks after you order it.  Please click on the  drop down menu and order the out of town option.

Order Your Workshop Now!
Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!