2/17/2014

Pop-Up Box Card - Close to My Heart Style



I have the most wonderful Close to My Heart team!  We just had a super duper fun Stamp Camp and one of my downline designed and taught the cutest card.  It is called a Pop-Up Box Card and the tutorial for it can be found on Splitcoast Stampers.

Here is the link to my downline's, Theresa Young, blog with this so very cute card.  You just have to go check out her blog.  She is a very talented artist!  And here is the card that I made.


We used the February Stamp of the Month, Wild About Love, and the Lollydoodle Paper Pack.


Isn't this the most adorable stamp set?  It is only available during the month of February and you can get it for only $5 with a $50 purchase.

Here is another view of this cute little card.


See the ribbon and the button beneath the front flap?  I am having a hard time getting them in the picture.  The edges of the patterned paper are all edged with Slate Ink.  All of the White Daisy Shapes are cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the Foxes are fussy cut with our wonderful non-stick microtip scissors.

Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!