7/02/2014

Spotlight on Paper Fundamentals and a Contest Too!


I love our new Close to My Heart product line called Paper Fundamentals.  Paper Fundamentals is a huge pack of paper - 20 pieces - that have a glossy embossed pattern on one side and the same pattern on the other side without the glossy pattern.

Here is a card that I made with this paper pack.


The paper on the right side is from the Paper Fundamentals paper pack.  This is the side that is not glossy.  I am loving the pattern and it really adds to this card.  It pairs nicely with all different paper packs and patterned papers.





Watch this short video to find out about how to enter the Fundamental Crafts Contest with just a comment.  Then be sure and enter.



Comment here, here or here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!