10/21/2014

Scaredy Cat!


Okay.  This is now officially my favorite of my Scary Halloween Card Kit.  I love the purple (Thistle) and orange (Sunset) together topped off with the black and it makes for a very striking card.

This is all made with the Close to My Heart Scaredy Cat Paper Pack and Complements.  The Complements are made of cardstock so they are of great quality.  I backed one of the stars with a piece of Close to My Heart Silver Glitter Paper.  And check out the bat with the bitty bling eyes!

Can you see the two staples at the left bottom of the card?  We got a new mini stapler in our current catalog and it always works - no half stapled or gnarled staples.  Lovin' it for that little bit of added oomph!




The Scary Halloween Card Kit can be purchased here.

Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!