1/11/2015

Stampers with an Attitude Show You What They Love About CTMH Blog Hop


Welcome to the January Stampers with an Attitude Show You What They LOVE About CTMH Blog Hop.  This month I am following  {Sheila Bennett.}  Who is the Stampers with an Attitude?  It is the Close to My Heart team lead by my upline, Kimberly Moss.

Our blog hop is a circular hop.  You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog.  If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post.  Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.

This month our Stampers with an Attitude are showcasing artwork that shows you what they Love About Close to My Heart.  


What do I love about Close to My Heart?  Well first of all I love the products.  I was a beginning scrapbooker when I discovered stamping and Close to My Heart.  Oh my goodness!  The world opened up for me as I saw that I would never have to buy another sheet of alphabet stamps because I had used up all of the "e"s and "a"s.  

What I also love about Close to My Heart is that they are not sticking with just one form of papercrafting or product line.  They are branching out to include products that will appeal to people who don't even stamp or scrapbook!  GASP!!!

One of my favorite new products is the Base and Bling.  This product appeals to women and men, young and old.   Women and girls love the necklaces and bracelets.  Men and boys are turning the pendants into magnets and keychains.




I used one of my leftover stickers from the Cut Above Valentine Treat Bag Kit for the necklace below.  I backed it with a 1" circle of Gold Glitter Paper.  I added a key charm and I have a Key to My Heart necklace.


Want a gift?  I cut a cute little pouch from the CTMH Cricut Artiste, folded it, and used our new Mini Stapler to seal the sides.  Wouldn't this be a quick, cute present for a little girl?


Look at all of the different sizes and shapes of the pendants offered.  We have squares, rectangles, ovals, and circles.  They come in two different colors - faux Antiqued Gold or faux Antiqued Silver.  We have tons of different charms and they also come in the gold and silver colors.  Each necklace or bracelet is a personal work of art.  Love it!



Loving this cute little retro girl.  She is truly a star!


 This one is mine.  Close to My Heart has helped me become a team leader with all of their great training and mentoring.  I am the Director of the Bling Team.  I have learned leadership skills that I did not possess before I became a Close to My Heart Consultant.  I have also learned how to design artwork that shows my personality and have taught many others how to do the same.


Close to My Heart is a family.  We have sister and brother Consultants and we communicate on social media and at Conventions and Events.  We are there to support each other, lead by the Owner of the Company, Jeanette Lynton.  Jeanette shows us by her many appearances and communications that her Consultants are important to the company.  


I love being a member of the Close to My Heart family.  I also love that Close to My Heart gives me extra income while still being to stay home and take care of my son and my two grandkids who live with us.



I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  The next very talented artist for you to visit on our blog hop is {Denise Elliott - Inspired By D}. 


Stampers with an Attitude Show You What They LOVE About CTMH Blog Hop List
Denise Elliott ~ Inspired By D: http://inspiredbyd.blogspot.com
Jen Patrick ~ http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com
Belinda McLane ~ http://bbmclane.blogspot.com
Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com


Supplies Used


7 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been busy creating base and bling jewelry! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you have been busy! I love all of your Base and Bling necklaces! Great idea to use the treat bag stickers for the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your creations, especially the heart one! Guess I need to get to creating more! Thanks for the creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melinda!! Beautiful examples of the base & bling line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Base & Bling. Can I ask how much you sell the sets that are already made?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!