2/27/2015

Want a Free Rolling Tote and Shoulder Tote?

The March Special is:
 
New Consultants who enroll during the month of March will receive a FREEShoulder Tote in their New Consultant Kit! Additionally, new Consultants who submit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the Rolling Tote as a FREE bonus (not including shipping/handling)!  

WOW!  Over $800 of product for only $99.  Now that is a GREAT value.

So why should you join my team?  We are a smaller team.  I do not work outside the home.  My only job is Close to My Heart.  I have time to work with you to develop your business.  I have been mentored by the best and have learned to be a sucessful Director at Close to My Heart.

And can I take a moment to brag about my team, The Bling Team?  They are the 
most incredible group of people.  We host big crops, retreats, and have tons 
of fun together.  We do more than just work together.  We enjoy spending time together and supporting each other in our lives as well as our businesses.  
I would love to have you join our Close to My Heart family.

This special is while supplies last, so don't wait!

 
In addition to receiving the gorgeous new Shoulder Tote (worth $26.95), you will receive the very sharp and stylish Rolling Tote (worth $149.95) once you submit $300 (retail) in orders in your first 40 days.  I can help you do this.

And guess what?
  • You will get to pick one of our new Seasonal Expressions 2 New Consultant Kits.  
  • As a Consultant, you get to order any of the new products from the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog a full month before the catalog goes live on April 1st.
 
Did you know that there are two different New Consultant Kits?  There is a kit for scrapbookers and a kit for cardmakers. Each kit has $370 of creative and business products - a business in a kit. Open it up and get started on earning the money you want while doing the hobby you enjoy.

Cardmaking New Consultant Kit
Scrapbooking New Consultant Kit
Are you looking to start a home based business where you can name your own hours?  Do you love papercrafting and want to share your love of it with others? Do you want to earn a little extra income for you and your family? Or maybe you want to earn a lot of extra income?  Or just earning enough money to support your "habit"?

Your investment is only $99 (plus shipping and tax)  and you can get that refunded to you if you make Straight to the Top.

Close to My Heart has a place for you and as leader of the Bling Team, I would love to talk to you about your opportunities with Close to My Heart.

Interested in finding out more information?  Just email me at mkgmt@aol.com or call me at (901) 218-1847.  You do not have to be local to sign up on my team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!