5/27/2015

Summer Fruity Card


Can you hear me humming while using my Close to My Heart Taste of Summer paper and stamp set?  Can you say another card made?

I am loving the bright colors and the cascading fruit.  I have added some bling this time with our Sparkles.  Just the right touch!


You can make this card too!  No fancy techniques, no extra embellishing - just stamping and a few self-adhesive Sparkles.  Can you say easy?

I don't know if you can tell but the red paper is actually a patterned paper with dots on it and is the "solid, non-fruit" non-fruit side of the patterned paper from the Taste of Summer paper pack.

The Taste of Summer is the May Promotion offered by Close to My Heart.  There is only 4 more days to order it and it is a "while supplies last" deal.

Look what you can get for $8.95!  Those are the actual papers offered.  You receive two of each 6 designs.  I didn't think that I would like the fruit patterns but paired with white cardstock, they are stunning!


For an additional $17.95, you can purchase the Taste of Summer stamp set.  You can see that I used it for my card.  I am just loving the fruit and the cute sayings in the stamp set.  I have already made 4 2 page layouts and oodles of cards with it.  It is a MUST HAVE stamp set!



Hurry over to my website to get your Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set before they are gone!  You can shop and have it all sent to you and even use the cheaper Fedex Smartpost option.
Here is my website:  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com.

Supplies Used



1 comment:

  1. Simply cute!! It's so bright and cheerful - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!