6/02/2015

Make a Wish


Have you ever used one of the Close to My Heart Workshops on the Go?  They usually produce one for each paper suite.  They are either for scrapbooking or cardmaking.  The scrapbooking Workshop on the Go has all of the supplies and directions to make 4 layouts (2 two page layouts) while the cardmaking has all of the supplies and instructions to make 15 cards with envelopes.

Our mini catalog, Seasonal Expressions 2, brought out two paper suites, Jackson and Blossom.  Jackson has a scrapbooking Workshop on the Go and Blossom has the prettiest cardmaking Workshop on the Go that I have seen.

I decided to make the Blossom cards and then to use the exact same pattern and instructions using the Jackson paper pack.  I am doing this to show you the value you can find in the Workshops on the Go.  You don't just make them and put the instructions away.  You can use the instructions over and over again.

Here is the Blossom Make a Wish card:


Isn't this a beautiful card?  All of the ink distressing is done with Saddle Ink.  The washi tape is actually a stamp set from the Blossom Workshop on the Go. The Glacier Extra Thick Twine is attached to the card with Liquid Glass.  I popped up the candle panel with our Thin 3 D foam tape.

Now here is my Jackson Make a Wish card.


Isn't this card just as beautiful with the Jackson paper line?  I was looking to make a more masculine card, but I think the colors are so pretty that this card is neither male or female.  The ink distressing is done with Chocolate Ink.

And side by side.


You can purchase the Blossom Workshop on the Go on my website:  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com

I will email you the directions for the Jackson cards with a Blossom Workshop on the Go purchase.

Supplies Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!