8/09/2015

SWAA Zoe Blog Hop


Welcome to August's Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop.  Our theme this month is Summer or Vacation.  This month I am following  {Catherine Nowak.}  Who is the Stampers with an Attitude?  It is the Close to My Heart team lead by my fabulous upline, Kimberly Moss.

Our blog hop is a circular hop.  You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog.  If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post.  Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.

I held a crop yesterday and one of the attendees asked me if I knew how to make a Waterfall Album.  I came home and looked on Pinterest and got started making it.  It is still a work in progress and I am in the process of adjusting the bottom part of the cover of my album, but here it is so far.  I will post the additional pages as I finish them.


I am loving the Zoe paper collection and have used the entire collection in my album.  I have also used the Artistry Cricut Collection.  The chevron background and the sentiment and frame are all cut out with our new Artistry cartridge.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  The next very talented artist for you to visit on our blog hop is {Melissa Robinson}. 
    You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website.  


    Supplies Used


    6 comments:

    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!