10/02/2015

It's All About that Bag, About that Bag, About that Bag ..........


October Promotion 

See the beautiful bag in the above photograph?  That bag was our 2015 Convention bag.  It is exclusive.  Only Consultants who attend Convention get this bag.  Consultants drool over this bag.  Really!  This bag is one of the reasons I spend oodles of money to attend Convention each year.  It is big enough to hold tons of scrapbooking supplies and 12 x 12 layouts.  It has pockets inside and outside.  And it has a long strap that you can wear as a shoulder bag or a cross-body bag.  This bag is cool and you need one.

How much does it cost, you ask?  It is free as long as you are not currently a CTMH Consultant.  CTMH Consultants cannot get this bag.  I have downline who are miserable about this right now.  But you can get it for free.

All you have to do is join Close to My Heart during the month of October.  The bag is while supplies last, so decide quickly!  

When you join Close to My Heart, you will receive this beautiful box of goodies.

You will receive enough product to hold multiple workshops and gatherings and you will recoup your investment in no time.  I will include instructions for card and layout projects using the products in your kit.  Everything is included.  From blocks to stamps to ink to embellishments to paper, you will be equipped to have immediate sales success.  And I will be there to hold your hand, answer your questions, provide training, and even attend your first event.  All you have to do is ask.

So how do you get this big box of product?  If you are local to Memphis, I have one at my house.  You can pick it up with just a phone call.  Or you can sign up online at melindaeveritt.ctmh.com and have the box sent directly to you.

The retail value of the product in the kit is $445.  The cost for starting your own Close to My Heart Business is $129 (plus shipping and handling and tax). The list of products in the box can be found at melindaeveritt.ctmh.com.

Does this sound like something you might be interested in?  Call me at (901) 218-1847 or email me at mkgmt@aol.com.  I would love for you to join my team, The Bling Team.  By the way, this promotion is available to former CTMH Consultants.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!