7/02/2016

July Promotions

I just returned from the Close to My Heart Convention at Walt Disney World.  I was honored to be asked to present at Leadership.

I love the month after Convention because that means a New Consultant Kit premieres with all new product from the 2016/17 Annual Expressions catalog.  (Pictured below)

So what is included in the New Consultant Kit?  First of all you will receive $50 in Product Credit.  You will also receive:

  • Medium Organizer (Z4139)
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" x 6½" (Y1010)
  • My Acrylix® Block 1" x 3½" (Y1002)
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" x 2" (Y1003), 
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836), 
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782), 
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), 
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101- 1 pack of 25)
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Books (WC1171 - 5), 
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books (WCS1163 - 5), 
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1136)
  • Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1170)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1144)
  • A Little Love—Petite Perks Stamp Set (W2035 - 3)
  • Gathering Invitations (W1129 - 1 pack of 25)
  • Desk Pad (W1140 - 1 pack of 50)

This totals about $200 in product for only $75 and you get to personalize your kit with the product you want.  I love this!

This is the month to sign up as a Consultant if you are thinking about joining my team, The Bling Team.  Our July Promotion is called:


With this promotion, New Consultants who sign up during July will receive their choice of a
new Fundamental paper packet bundled together with its coordinating Complements FREE—and that’s in addition to the $50 in Select Product Credit they get for signing up!

This Early Bird Special is an excellent opportunity for those that simply can’t wait to get their hands on the exciting new products coming in Annual Inspirations 2016–2017 idea book.  July is the Consultant Preview month for the Annual Inspirations, meaning that only Consultants can purchase any and all of the new products found in this catalog.

The full retail value of each Fundamentals bundle is $31.90, making your kit worth almost $232.00.

Close to My Heart has set up "Opportunity Calls" to provide more information about the Consultant Opportunity with Close to My Heart.  I welcome questions as well and can be contacted at mkgmt@aol.com.

To sign up as a Consultant and take advantage of the Early Bird Special, click here to find the application.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!