6/08/2017

June Classes and Crops

I have been busy today typing up my June Event Calendar.

I am recuperating from my back to back graduation trips to Florida for my grandson's high school graduation and then up to Michigan for my son's college graduation.  I would not recommend driving from Memphis to Florida and then up to Michigan in a week.  I am just getting over it, but it was worth it!


I took this picture with my iPhone.  Not bad if I say so myself.  As you know, this was a momentous occasion.  10 years in the making!  Now my fingers are crossed that James will find a job soon.

So, here is my June calendar.  If  you would like to sign up for a workshop or crop, click on the link and add your name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!