2/27/2021

Special 24 Hour Sale Starts Now!!


Time for a Special Sale!! I just had a peak at our National Scrapbooking Month promotion and all I can say is WOW!!!

I want to offer my wonderful customers a Special Sale. Between now and tomorrow (February 28th) evening at 9 pm (CST), I am giving each customer a free pack of National Scrapbooking Month embellishments (worth $5) with a $50 order placed on my website, a free National Scrapbooking Month paper pack (worth $12.95) with a $100 order placed on my website, and a free National Scrapbooking Month Paper Pack with Stickers (worth $16.95) for a $150 order.

The National Scrapbooking Month rewards will be sent the beginning of April. They are not available for customers to order until May 1st, so that means that you will be the first to get them and start creating!


Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!