5/30/2022

Hope & Kindness Artwork

 


For National Scrapbooking Month, Close to My Heart has released a gorgeous paper suite called Hope & Kindness.  Don't you just love the title?  I do.


with an accompanying stamp set + thin cuts 

 and a very elegant set of doily thin cuts that you MUST have in your craft stash.  
I finished putting the Scrapbooking workshop that one of our Makers designed for this promotion and had a lot of scraps left so I decided to make some cards with them.  Here they are:


This card used leftover patterned paper, cardstock, and a PML card from the PML card sheet from Hope & Kindness.  I added a die cut from the promotion and 4 stickers. And check out the Platinum Stickles in the middle of the flowers.  Easy peasy, but very pretty.


With this card, I was just playing.  I used the large doily thin cut and cut a 4" x 6" PML card.  It didn't fit but I just wanted the center to fit so I could make a Shaker Card.  I used a large circle Thin Cut to cut the part of the doily I wanted and then cut the center out with our largest Circles Thin Cuts.  Then I made a shaker with our Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts and Circle Shaker Window Foam + Acetate.  Then I over-filled it with our Bright Bitty Beads. I added our Rose Gold Shimmer Trim.  The background paper is the Cardstock from the Hope & Kindness paper suite.  Isn't this cool?


My last card is a 4" x 6" PML card that was too pretty not to use.  I stamped "heart" and "with all my" with Harbour Ink onto the Sage Cardstock from this promotion.  The rest of the card is just a few flowers I fussy cut from the pattern paper and popped up with foam tape plus the die cuts and the beautiful doily I cut using the Fancy Doily thin cuts and White Daisy Cardstock. I also added some Platinum Stickles. 

So, run, do not walk, and get the Hope & Kindness Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Workshops.  They are truly gorgeous and you will not be unhappy with your purchases. Or save 20% and get the entire Hope & Kindness product line!!

And please go check the rest of our Consultant Artwork at our Facebook group.  You can purchase this promotion as well as any of the supplies listed above on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!