5/04/2010

Hot Diggity! - A card for Mojo Monday 137

What a gorgeous day it was today and what did I do?  I made this card for Mojo Monday 137.  In case you don't know, Mojo Monday is a sketch that is released each Monday.  You can make a card using the sketch and load it onto their website here.   I have decided to try real hard to participate each week.  This sketch was a bit tough for me.


 You are "allowed" to turn it around, so this what I came up with.



I used the rainbow and the sun from Close to My Heart's new stamp set called Over the Rainbow.  The adorable snail came from the Hot Diggity stamp set.  The clouds are actually patterned paper (B & T) from the Splendor My Reflections Paper Pack, Level 2.  I couldn't resist attaching "Googlie Eyes" to the snail with Liquid Glass.


Products Used
  • Stamps: Hot Diggity (C1407)  and Over the Rainbow (D1426)
  • Pattern:  Mojo Monday 137
  • Paper:  Splendor My Reflections Level 2 Paper Pack (X7124B)
  • Inks:  Black (Z2105), Sunflower (Z2150), Moonstruck (Z2134), Tulip (Z2166), Topiary (Z2155) and Goldrush (Z2123)
  • Embellishments: Basic Brad Assortment (Z1218)
  • Other Products:  Googlie eyes,  adhesive, Liquid Glass (Z679), and foam pop dots.
 Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!