9/21/2010

Sign up Now for the Acrylic Album Workshop!

I want to show you some pictures of the Acrylic Album that we will be making on October 2nd (from 10 am-5 pm) and October 3rd (from 11 am - 5 pm).
These pictures are from the Stardust Paper Pack (retired).
A customer of mine, Candy Perlin, made this at one of my previous workshops.

The pictures are not in yet, but I can tell you that once they were, this album was absolutely adorable.
There is no stamping in this workshop.  All of your paper is cut for you.
I would love to take credit for the design, but the original designer is Jennifer Bennett, a fellow CTMH consultant.  I have adapted the design so that you can choose whichever paper pack that you want to use.  Each album comes out totally different.  Can you see the rub-ons that are used here?
These adorable acrylic albums are on our Retiring List and are available while supplies last only.
The cost of this workshop is $35.  With this you get this album in your choice of CTMH My Reflections Level 2 Paper (I even have some of the retired paper that you can use), lunch, and a beverage.  I also provide embellishments, rub-ons, and ribbon to complete your album as well as ink so that you can ink your edges if you choose to.
All of your paper is pre-cut for you.  You just put it together!
Please RSVP to me at (901) 850-1836 or mkgmt@aol.com by September 24th.  I also take orders for kits that I can send to you if you cannot attend the workshop.  Just contact me if you are interested in the prices (including shipping).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!