11/26/2010

Masculine Zindorf Type Card

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday and are enjoying a few days off.  It got cold here last night and I am refusing to go out of the house.  Not ready for winter!

For my Zindorf Technique workshop last month I wanted to teach the ladies how to brayer a body of water and sponge an island in the water.  I incorporated that in a masculine card.  My husband loves to fish and this retired Close to My Heart Stamp set was perfect for this card. 


Had a hard time signing this card with all of the embossed ferns at the bottom.  With the Zindorf technique, you must sign the card because it is a work of art!  LOL

Products Used (CTMH unless indicated)
  • Stamps:  Relax (C1237) and Intrinsic Background (D1335)
  • Paper:  Pacifica Cardstock (X5759), Daisy White Cardstock (1385), and Black Cardstock (1386)
  • Inks:  Sorbet (Z2164), Buttercup (Z2110), Sky (Z2194), Dutch Blue (Z2119), Star Spangled Blue (Z2149), Creme Brulee (Z2167) and Black (Z2105)
  • Embellishments:  Signo White Gel Pen
  • Other Products:  Brayer, Lots of 4 x 4 inch post-it notes, Clear Embossing Powder (Z671), Craft Heater (Z555),  Adhesive, Pewter Brads (Z1217) and Cheap Sponges (Sponge Buddies from Dollar Store)  
Thanks so much for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You have certainly mastered the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a spectacular scene. You do this techique beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! It's simply stunning!

    You should do a video or photo tutorial for this technique and post it to Big Red Scraps! I know I'd watch it!

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!