12/26/2010

Magnifique Accordian Album

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  Three of my kids and their families got together with my husband and I in Orlando.  We stayed in 2 Villas and it was a wonderful vacation indeed.  We went to Universal Studios and as soon as I got off the new Harry Potter ride I got horribly sick.  I spent the next few days sleeping and am just now getting better from a nasty cold.

We went down to Orlando for my oldest son's college graduation.  I also got to meet his girlfriend, Sarah.  Matthew asked me to put together an accordian album for him and Sarah and her favorite color was blue, so I decided to use the new Close to My Heart Magnifique My Reflections Paper Pack.  Check out this 9 x 9 album I made for my son.

Here is the other side.

Almost all of the pictures are on the album.  Matthew needs to get two more small pictures for the second side.  Sarah liked my peacock gratitude card so I CASE'd myself for the layout on the right.  I am hoping that Sarah doesn't see this post because this is supposed to be a SECRET until December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!