1/01/2011

Guess what? I am on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Design Team!

Heart 2 Heart


I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.................... I have been invited to be a member of the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog Design Team.  I absolutely love the challenges on this blog and love to see what other people are doing with our wonderful Close to My Heart Products.


If you have never heard of Heart 2 Heart (H2H) Challenge Blog, then go over right now and check it out.  You will find a weekly challenge that you can participate in and even win some fun prizes!  These challenges have really bumped up my creativity as well as my productivity.  And I love to see the artwork posted on this fantastic blog.  So, I am all jazzed up and hope you join us in participating and having fun and possibly win some great products.

Below is a list of the new H2H Design Team.  Check out their blogs while you are waiting for our next challenge!
Corina Mitchell
Debbie Carriere
Karen Day
Lisa Stenz 
Lorrinda Holman
Mary Vogel
Melinda Everitt (me)
Senior DT member: Jessica Moore

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda! First I have to say that you have the best blog title EV-ER! Congrats on making the new
    H2H DT! Can't wait to see what you do with the challenges, and I look forward to our DT term together!
    Lorrinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on making the design team!!! I keep saying that I am going to make stuff to enter and never get around to it!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!