2/16/2011

Have You Checked Out Our New Spray Pen?

Close to My Heart debuted a new product in our Spring/Summer Idea Book called a spray pen.  I am loving experimenting with this "pen".  It is really more of a mini mister.  I have filled it with rubbing alcohol and our reinker and spraying flowers and paper with it.  I can spray a little or a lot and get different kinds of looks.  Best of all, it dries fast and the colors match our cardstock and inks.  Too cool!!

But I really want to share with you the video that Corporate put out on how to use the spray pen.  By the way, you can order the pen here for only $3.95 for 3 of them.

Leave a comment for me and tell me what creative uses you have found for the spray pen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!