5/03/2011

1/2 Price New Consultant Kit! Now is the time to become a Close to My Heart Consultant!

National Scrapbooking Month is a great time to kick off your new career as a Close To My Heart Consultant.  For the month of May only, the New Consultant Kit is 1/2 price.  Instead of paying $129, you will only pay $64.50.  


When you join my Team, The Bling Team, in May, in addition to all the wonderful business supplies and products included in your New Consultant Kit, you will also receive a National Scrapbooking You & Me scrapbooking kit for FREE! That’s an extra $34.95 in value just for joining in May. It’s all part of our National Scrapbooking Month promotion. The total value of this package is $287.50.  Cost to you is only $64.50, but only during the month of May!


As a Consultant, you’ll love being your own boss, working your own hours, meeting new friends, showing people how to preserve their memories, making money doing what you love, and being part of a fun-loving community of Consultants. I love being a Consultant and I know you will, too!

Look at what you get in the New Consultant Kit.  You choose 3 of these "Choose Me" Collections for the fantastic price of $64.50!

"Choose Me" #2
12 Month Studio J Membership
$99 value



"Choose Me" #5
12"x12" Dark Chocolate My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1342), Outdoor Denim Quick Pic™ Album (Z1404), My Acrylix® Ciao Stamp Set (D1461), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), and a 4" x 4" My Acrylix® Block (Y1008)
$73.60 Value

Choose Me #3
Workshops on the Go™ Mayberry Kit (G1022), My Acrylix® Summer Days Stamp Set (B1375), Smoothie Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2196), Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137), Brads Pink Assortment (Z1362), and a 2" x 3-1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
$66.85 Value


"Choose Me"  #4
Workshops on the Go™ Lucky Kit (G1018),Lucky Level 2 Assortment (Z1356), My Acrylix® Enjoy Life Stamp Set (C1439), Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2140), Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118), Kraft Color-Ready Borders (Z1377), Sponge (Z697), Edge Distresser (Z1297), and a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1004)
$78.55 Value


"Choose Me" #6
Double Scrubber (Z1163), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), My Acrylix® A Tulip Stamp Set (A1111), My Acrylix® Spring Up Stamp Set (B1365), My Acrylix® Bless This Nest Stamp Set (C1445), Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166), Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2120), and a 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
$75.05 Value

And then remember that you also receive the You & Me Scrapbooking Kit with a retail value of $34.95!

Can't decide which "choose me" option to pick?  No problem, you can add additional options at a discounted price of $40 each.

I am building my team and would love to have you join The Bling Team.  You will receive the training and support from me that you need so that you can  be successful as a Close to My Heart Consultant. 

Close to My Heart has the best acrylic stamps on the market.  I have found that if someone uses the stamps, they buy them.  When I first became a Consultant, it was purely to get the 22% Discount that a Consultant gets.  The quarterly minimum was easy to make, especially with my daughter purchasing from me.  As my enthusiasm grew from working with our fantastic Close to My Heart products, I took my projects to crops.  The people around me asked me about the products and I showed them how to use them.  Can you say, "Customers for life?"  It was that easy.  I started out for the discount and last year I was #5 in sales on my Upline's team.  Who would 
have guessed that it was that easy?

Let Me Show You How!

I would love to talk to you about this wonderful opportunity. It doesn't matter whether you want to join for the discount like I did or to be a super seller, this is a great opportunity for you.  Email me with your questions  or if you are ready to sign up, sign up here.
And Welcome to The Bling Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!