6/30/2011

Join Us On The Close to My Heart July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

If you have found yourself here from Debra Van Patten's Blog, then you are in the right place.  This month we have over 60 Close to My Heart Consultants for the July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  

The July Stamp of the Month is entitled American Celebration (Set of 12).  Check out this very cute stamp set.  Won't your 4th of July pictures go fantastically with this stamp set?    Here is a picture of the July Stamp of the Month:


I decided to make a bookmark with this stamp set because I do not have any 4th of July pictures yet that need to be scrapped and I do not send out 4th of July Cards.  And boy do I always need bookmarks!


I used Barn Red, Honey and Indian Corn Blue Inks.  Nothing is "popped up" because I want to be able to use it as a bookmark.  The red stripes on the bottom are pieced with actual paper as is the blue stripe above it.  They are glued with our ultra fantastic glue pen.  The stars are cut out from the star in the flag and everything is inked with Desert Sand Ink.

This stamp set can be purchased or you can even get it for free only from July 1 - July 31, 2011.  If you do not have a Close to My Heart Consultant, you can purchase this stamp set on my website.

So off you fly to the next stop, Beth Naumann's Blog  and see what she has created for you!

11 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!