7/29/2011

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Exclusively from Close to My Heart

I am sorry that I have not been around lately.  I traveled out to Disneyland in California for the Close to My Heart Convention and had a ball!  We had some awesome entertainment and listened to speaker, Mary Flynn, from the Disney Institute talk about how to improve our business during a recession.  Fantastic information!

I absolutely loved my time as a Design Team member for Heart 2 Heart Challenges, but I decided to give myself a creative vacation and come back with all new product.  So, be on the lookout for my creative efforts with our brand new Fall/Winter Idea Book products.  

I did want to tell you about our Exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I have to admit that I was one of the few people in the Scrapbooking world who did not own the Cricut.  After viewing what the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge could do, I immediately purchased a Cricut Expressions 2, Anniversary Edition. I loved that I would not have to cut these stamped images out and I knew that my customers would be ecstatic!  So I spent all day today figuring out how to use my Cricut and I am so glad that it is easy to use

Here are the shapes that you can cut out with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.
And here is a cool video telling you all about the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!