2/13/2012

Did I Miss Christmas?

Yes I am a bit late.  I managed to make these cards, but never managed to get them onto my blog.  So, in the spirit of catching up, here they are.

I saw this pattern on the great Vicki Wizniuk’s blog.  Check her card out here.

I saw the pattern and loved it and decided to borrow it for these Christmas Cards.

snowman Xmas card

And here.

Xmas tree card

And here.

Xmas stocking card

Four cards, all with the same pattern but looking very different.  Love how you can do that.  The top card is made with the Close to My Heart Wonderland Paper Pack and the other two are made with the Close to My Heart Believe Paper Pack.  I used a variety of Close to My Heart Stamp Sets.

Didn’t get these sent out, but the good think about Christmas is that it comes around once each year.  So, I am not late.  I am early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!