3/24/2012

Mojo Monday Baby Shower Invite

I have to admit.  I am a hoarder.  I hoard scrapbooking supplies.  My husband calls it collecting.  I have been collecting Copic Markers for about 5 years now.  I bought them and put them in a plastic zip lock bag.  And there they sat.  I never even opened up the cap.  Felt intimidated.  Didn’t want to deal with the learning curve.
But, they kept calling me.  So I have had some down time and decided to take the plunge.  Here is my first card using my Copic Markers.
mojomondaybaby9-001
I loved this week’s Mojo Monday card pattern and wanted to make a baby shower invitation. 

I used Close to My Heart’s Paper Pack, Pemberley, and a retired Close to My Heart Stamp Set called Ms. On the Go.  The flower was cut out with my Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  I love my Art Philosophy cartridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!