7/01/2012

CTMH 3rd Studio J Layout

Today I am sharing the third Studio J Layout I made for the Close to My Heart Convention.  This page is of my almost 14 year old grandson.  Can you tell that I am a bit behind in my scrapbooking?  LOL
melindaeveritt_convention2012_-_3
Austin was so funny as a baby.  When he would see a camera pointed his way, he would stop doing what he was doing and give us a big smile.  Even if he was crying hysterically!  It became great fun (for us) when we would see him crying to pick up a camera, point it at him, and watch him smile.  Then we would put it down and he would resume crying. 
                                                                                                                        I just love what I can do with Studio J.  Look at all the stitching!  And I didn’t even have to bring out my sewing machine.  I also love that I can resize the stickease to the size I need.  Can’t do that in real life.
                                                                                                                    How would you like to play with Studio J?  It is free to play with and you don’t even have to load the software onto your computer.  Check it out here and link to my page to show off what you created.  i cannot wait to see your creations with Studio J.  Remember that I am a beginner scrapbooker and I think that my layout looks pretty smart.  You can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!