8/11/2012

Why Would You WANT to Buy the CTMH New Consultant Kit?

Close to My Heart came out with a great deal for customers and New Consultants as well with our new catalog that went live on August 1st. The New Consultant Kit only costs $49!   Here are the reasons to purchase this kit.


  1. The New Consultant Kit is stocked full of $130 in new product and you NEVER have to sell or buy anything else - you keep the kit and while supplies last Close to My Heart is offering "Joining in August Is in the Bag" and you will also receive the gorgeous bag shown right below.
  2. You will receive 22% off all purchases and sales until at least the end 2012
  3. Even if you have never stamped, made cards, or scrapbooked, you will get everything you need to start with.  This is a great Customer Beginner's Kit as well at an enormous discount!
  4. We have the  new Close to My Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge! - lots of 3D projects and THEMED Keys!
  5. Updated, trendy colors - we retired 24 colors and brought in 6 new colors - some of our kits have kit specific color 
  6. Elimination of Studio J memberships.  Now only $6.95 per layout for EVERYONE!
  7. New Alcohol Markers!  Sold in pairs of coordinating colors
  8. New Organizers that you can use to easily transport your supplies to crops
  9. 62 new Stamp Sets!
  10. 53 new accessories!
  11. 13 Workshops-on-the-Go, including 2 home decor projects and 2 cardmaking kits
  12. New gorgeously photographed How-to Booklet with complete instructions
  13. All cardstock colors available in bulk quantities again!
Look at the gorgeous bag that you can get totally free.
Will you be the next person who joins my team?  I hope so.  I am building my team and the next person who joins will help me make Director.  I am so excited!  We are holding a spot at the table for you.


I would love to talk to you about your opportunity with Close to My Heart as member of The Bling Team.  I have members all over the United States.  You can contact me here about this wonderful opportunity.  Ready to join now?  You can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!