10/15/2012

Another Studio J Express Collection Layout

I have been busy with Studio J and this is the month to do it since we have our Super Duper October Studio J Promotion.  Can you believe that this layout took about 10 minutes to put together?   I took some of my favorite pictures from a family vacation in 2008 and came up with a layout that I can be proud of.

All I did for this layout was to pick my pictures and drop them into the photo wells.  Then I journaled, put the year onto the tag on the left side and I was done.  Just loving the Studio J Express Collection!

During the month of October, when you purchase 9 2-page layouts, you will receive 1 2-pg layout FREE!  Each 2-pg layout costs $6.95.  This is a great price.  Shipping is only $4.95 for up to 50 2-pg layouts per order.

Order your layouts from me and if you are one of my first 5 Studio J customers taking advantage of the October Studio J promotion, I will give you a Studio J 5 pack totally free!  Now how cool is that?

Ready to get started?  Log in here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!