11/27/2012

Photo Christmas Card

I saw this card made by a fellow Close to My Heart Consultant, Nikki Ryks, here and knew that I just had to make one.

I made my card using Close to My Heart's Pear & Partridge paper pack.


I used the snowflakes from my favorite Christmas Stamp Set, Flakey Friends (C1506) and the sentiment from the Stamp Set, Merry & Bright (C1510).  The Christmas tree is cut with Close to My Heart's Cricut Art Philosophy (Z1686) as is the star.  I put Clear Sparkles (Z1752) on the tree to decorate it and Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313) to glitter up the star.

The photo is one of my son and his family.  Even their dog was included!  I love the photocards that some of the other photo companies put out, but I think that this one has much more personality!

Want to make your own Christmas cards?  Be sure and travel on to my website for some great products to use to make your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!