7/01/2013

Want Your New Cricut Artbooking Cartridge Now???!!

As a Close to My Heart Consultant, I have already ordered my new Cricut Artbooking Collection. It will be arriving at my house on Wednesday.  Plus I got the cartridge for 22% off. That is one of the perks of being a Consultant. When you are a Consultant, it is a Close to My Heart Sale EVERYDAY!

If you join my team now, you can order your Cricut Artbooking Collection NOW as well at 22% off and be the first of your friends to have it.

Plus when signing up as a new Consultant, for only $49 you will receive $155 of NEW product from the Fall/Winter Catalog.  Just look at what you get!

 
Includes everything to meet your crafting and career needs. Approximately $155 retail value!
  • 3 Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books 
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set 
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements 
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit 
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program 
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® 
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad 
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad 
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set 
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set 
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set 
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block 
Want even more?  Then choose the Master Kit for only $99 - Includes everything in the Essentials kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J® layouts. Approximately $335 retail value!

Master Kit Addition (All of the products in previous photo plus those pictured below)


  • 10 Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books
  • 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months)
  • 5 Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set 
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements 
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit 
  • My Crush™ Modville Book 
  • My Crush™ Besties Assortment
  • My Crush™ Best Day Ever Assortment
  • Memory Protectors® Flip Flaps™ Small Assortment
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program
  • Originals Card Confidence Program®
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories® Glue
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass 
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad 
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set 
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set 
  • My Acrylix® Reel Life Stamp Set
  • 2" x 6½" My Acrylix® Block 
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block
***Just a reminder that you will also receive a 22% discount on all CTMH purchases and you will NEVER have to purchase anything if you do not want to.  There is no obligation to purchase or sell.  Interested in this great deal?  Then sign up here.  Have questions? Then please check out this page of FAQs about becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant or email me at mkgmt@aol.com or call me at (901) 218-1847 with your questions. I would love to have you on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!