10/12/2014

Stampers with an Attitude Focus on Artfully Sent


Welcome to the October Stampers with an Attitude Focus on Artfully Sent Blog Hop.  This month I am following  {Jen Patrick.}  Our blog hop is a circular hop.  You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog.  If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post.  Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.

This month our Stampers with an Attitude are making artwork using our new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge called Artfully Sent.  This is the most incredible cartridge.  All I can say is Wow, Wow, WOW!  

Just take a look at what you get:







Here is a sample of what I made with the Artfully Sent cartridge.



This is an example of a Scene card.  I used the Brushed paper pack and love how it looks like the city lights of Paris is lighting up my card.

I cut the front part of the card out of Hollyhock cardstock.  The second piece is cut from Black cardstock.  The second piece with the Eiffel Tower is adhered directly to the back of the front of the card.  This allows the black to show through and gives me a black poodle, making a very unique card.  Lovin' it!

I finished off the card with that adorable sentiment from Paisley Perfect.  Voila!  You can make this card in 10 minutes tops.  The hardest part of the card is deciding what color and papers to use.  That is just how wonderful the Artfully Sent cartridge is.  Make a unique, eye catching card in 10 minutes or less!

You can purchase your Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge on my website.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  The next very talented artist for you to visit on our blog hop is {Melissa Robinson}. 


Supplies Used




4 comments:

  1. Very cool looking card. The blushed paper works so well as the back drop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background behind the Eiffel Tower looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY!! love the technique and look of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!