4/12/2015

Stampers with an Attitude Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop


Welcome to the April Stampers with an Attitude Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop.  This month I am following  {Kimberly Moss.}  Who is the Stampers with an Attitude?  It is the Close to My Heart team lead by my fabulous upline, Kimberly Moss.

Our blog hop is a circular hop.  You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog.  If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post.  Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.

Have you seen the beautiful Hopscotch Flip Flap Workshop that the very talented Lisa Stenz designed?  I purchased the directions from Lisa right before Hopscotch retired.  For my workshops I use current product, so I substituted our Brushed paper pack for the Hopscotch paper pack.


I love the floral papers featured in Brushed.  So vibrant!


Lisa designed an incredible layout!  It is like a scrapbooker's Christmas morning, full of surprises to open.  This layout holds 52 pictures!  Can you believe that? A 2 page layout that holds 52 photos.  How do you do that, you ask?  With our incredible Flip Flaps!  Close to My Heart makes this wonderful mini page protector in all different sizes that attaches to the outside of a page protector.  You can add more photos,  Picture My Life cards, memorabilia, and you can even "hide" your journaling if you choose.

Look at all of the Flip Flaps I used!


This is even more beautiful in person!  Local to Memphis?  I am holding Flip Flap workshops using Brushed or if you prefer, Jackson (our more masculine paper pack).

Workshop Details

Dates and Times:  April 18th from 1 pm - 4 pm or May 2 from 9 am - 12 pm

Cost:  $35

Workshop includes everything but your photos and your adhesive

RSVP by April 11th for the April 18th workshop or April 25th for the May 2nd workshop.


                                                   Flip Flap Workshop
                                               

Not local?  I can ship you a kit with full instructions for an additional $5.



                                            Flip Flap Workshop with Shipping
                                      

I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  The next very talented artist for you to visit on our blog hop is {Jen Patrick}. 


Spring has Sprung with Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop List
Supplies Used
(coming soon)

9 comments:

  1. love the bright colors and how many pictures can go on two pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH it is truly a beautiful layout and amazing with so many photos! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your layouts turned out fabulous!! Love all the fun flip flaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an explosion of colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love flip flaps! Great colors in the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vibrant colors! Your pages look fabulous, and will hold a lot of photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!