6/09/2015

Melinda's Vacation Special


I am on vacation in a very flooded Broken Bow, Oklahoma.  While I am gone, take advantage of this awesome special that I am offering until June 16th.

Buy any Close to My Heart Paper packet AND the Coordinating Complements, and receive any current A or B sized stamp set absolutely FREE!!!




Place your Paper and Complements order on my website www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com and then email me your stamp selection - mkgmt@aol.com

Remember that Close to My Heart is also offering the My Crush Special during the month of June while supplies last.  Buy one of the following My Crush Books and Assortments and get the coordinating stamp set FREE!!!








And while you are at it, June has the cutest Stamp of the Month ever.  You can get it for $17.95 or with a $50 order, it is only $5.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!