6/21/2015

My Crush Father's Day Card


Happy Father's Day!

My husband and I are raising two grandkids together plus working with my adult son, who has autism.  My husband is a very special man and I wanted to make him a special Father's Day card.

The Close to My Heart My Crush Books hold a great variety of paper.  I picked up the My Crush Wildwood Album and found this cool paper with the doodled border on the left side.  It was perfect to use with the Camper Crazy Stamp Set that is retiring on August 31st.

The trailer and the fire was colored with our ShinHan markers.  I sanded the edge of the Cocoa Cardstock with our sanding block to give it a rustic look.

Remember that you can purchase a My Crush Book and the coordinating assortment and get the coordinating Stamp Set for free.  More information can be found about this promotion here.

Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!