7/04/2015

Leaving for Convention in 3 Days


This is my favorite time of the year.  I will be headed to Disneyland in California for the Close to My Heart Convention in a few days.  I am going to add this cute badge to my name tag when I get there.  It will show that I am a member of the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.


The cute little frame I used above came from the Close to My Heart Artbooking Collection.  I welded some circles together to make a Mickey Mouse Silhouette.  The glasses came from the Chalk it Up Assortment.  I added some Bitty Sparkles and some Black Glitter Paper to add a little pizzaz.  Oh, and the purple paper with hearts comes from our Paper Fundamentals Collection.

Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!