8/10/2015

Zoe Waterfall Album Cover, Take 2


I don't know about you, but it has been a long, hot summer and today finally came.  The kids went back to school!!!




I was alone for the entire day with no one to take care of but the 3 dogs and two cats.  I found my brain again and revamped the cover of the Waterfall Album that I was not happy with yesterday.

Here is the cover from yesterday.


It was a good start, but not right.  I had worked an all day crop the day before and I was just too tired and the blog hop deadline had arrived so I posted it.  As soon as I finished posting, I started removing the embellishments at the bottom.  

Have I told you how much I love the new Close to My Heart Zoe paper collection?  And with 700 images to choose from with our new Artistry Cricut Collection, thank goodness the kids are back in school and I will have time to really play.  

So, back to the cover of my album, this is what I came up with.


MUCH better!  Now I am ready to tackle the inside.

You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website.  

Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!