1/11/2016

Now is the Time


Close to My Heart just released an updated New Consultant Kit  at the beginning of this year.  It has over $455 in products for only $129.


Close to My Heart has made it even easier to start your own business and teach others how to use these wonderful products.

Close to My Heart wants you to be successful and wants it to be Faster, Simpler and Easier.  As a Consultant you will have access to free, already designed workshops to share with your friends.  All you have to do is buy the paper and you are ready to go.  It has never been easier.

What I love about the way Close to My Heart does business is that they encourage their consultants to not just sell product but to show their customers how to use it.

What I love most about my business is the wonderful people I meet and watching their faces as I show them how to stamp, assemble a card, or make a scrapbook page.  It has been a very rewarding experience for me.

I have set up a special page that will show you what is in this kit and may answer any questions you have about Close to My Heart.  I am always here to talk to you about the Close to My Heart Consultant experience, so after reading the FAQs, I would love to talk to you about joining my team, The Bling Team.  You can read the FAQs here:  Join my Team

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!